Request More Information
Give us a call 864-442-0375
10 things to know before having your car repaired.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its
value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive- in claims center
before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at
your King’s Kustomizing and ask that the insurance company inspect the car
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance
company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include
all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate is different from another
you've received, ask the shop manager(Gerald).
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or
ASE, for example) Technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty(We have a written warranty).
10.Let King’s Kustomizing help you negotiate your claim with the insurance
company, this often leads to a better deal.